Hi guys. I want to direct you to a website/blog with a great article on storing our toys: Plays With Needles. Look at her post for May 26th. See how she stores her stuff. Very organized. And great looking stuff.
I saw Robin's MEOW cat in person today. It really looks great. I wish you could see the DMC Memory thread in person. It is just terrific.
I haven't stitched in a couple of days. I plan to work a little on this basketweave project this weekend before I start on the Bride.
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (71)
- ► 2011 (119)
- Happy Weekend
- EOW ?
- Celtic Cross and Needlepoint Now
- Tying Up Loose Ends
- The end of May
- Mewtopia update
- Amy's on the BlogTalkRadio
- Face Off
- Measure Twice... Stitch Once
- One Mewtopia donation: coming up!
- Nice day
- Just another pretty face.
- Door done
- Raised Stem reminder
- Ghost Window
- lower floor windowpanes...and no guilt!
- Haunted House window preparation
- Third floor window with the ghoul in the striped c...
- Glitter Glue
- Bricks on the bottom of the Haunted House
- Haunted House window tips & Glitter Glue
- Robin is teaching this canvas at Columbus TNNA Sum...
- Begin House Part Two
- ▼ May (26)