Can you believe another month has passed. I am still working on the bricks of the Haunted House. I hope to finish them by the end of the week. Then all I will have to do to catch up is the raised stem areas. And there are a lot of them. But again, no guilt. I am thrilled I got so much done. Because, ready or not, the Bride is on her way. And she is a real beauty. I have looked over the guide, and Amy's finished product, (pictured below), and I think she will be a tad easier for us to stitch. She is just as great as Stirha and Frank, but doesn't look as difficult. So this will be one that we can actually finish in a month...except for when you go on vacation, or to your nephew's wedding, or whatever. Again, we will do what we can and move on. These are going to be the best cast of spooky guys you will ever see or have the privilege to stitch. Just like the Nativity series, it is a classic one-of-a-kind collection!
Whew! I got carried away.
So, may I introduce you to Bride Z. Illa.
She is half human, half bones but doesn't seem to let that bother her. She is anticipating a wonderful June wedding. I love the double wedding ring background. And see her lovely brides maids at the bottom of the canvas. They don't have to worry about getting the perfect dress!
So just do a little more work on the Haunted House this week and then enjoy the wedding!
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (71)
- ► 2011 (119)
- Happy Weekend
- EOW ?
- Celtic Cross and Needlepoint Now
- Tying Up Loose Ends
- The end of May
- Mewtopia update
- Amy's on the BlogTalkRadio
- Face Off
- Measure Twice... Stitch Once
- One Mewtopia donation: coming up!
- Nice day
- Just another pretty face.
- Door done
- Raised Stem reminder
- Ghost Window
- lower floor windowpanes...and no guilt!
- Haunted House window preparation
- Third floor window with the ghoul in the striped c...
- Glitter Glue
- Bricks on the bottom of the Haunted House
- Haunted House window tips & Glitter Glue
- Robin is teaching this canvas at Columbus TNNA Sum...
- Begin House Part Two
- ▼ May (26)