Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mewtopia update

Hi Everybody... Robin here.

I have finished Phase One of my Mewtopia Silent Auction donation needlepoint item. I did find some threads in my Stash for the Eyes and Background. It's wonderful to revisit one's Stash.

Here's what I used: Silk 'n Ivory #167 Sage Brush and Needle Necessities Inc. Spring II 300 for the Cat's Eyes, Silk 'n Ivory #18 Pearl Gray for the Nose, and Petite Sparkle Rays PS39 and PS70 for the remaining spaces of the Background and Cat Face.

Notice the DMC Memory Thread #6020 Black and DMC Floss #310? I will couch them down for the Cat Face details as well as the MEOW words. So far, so good.

Have a good rest of the weekend. Don't forget to catch Amy Bunger (Show #42) on tomorrow's BlogTalkRadio show, Gone Stitching. 2PM Eastern/1PM Central... all episodes are archived for your convenience.

Listen to Gone Stitching on Blog Talk RadioThanks, Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive