Saturday, May 8, 2010

Haunted House window preparation




I've completed stitching the window frames and the areas under the arches.  I took Amy's tip of using just one thread, (the Sampler thread), for the areas under the arches.  It will probably be covered by the wonderful arches we will build.  I am saving the arches for last.  I'm afraid I may get bogged down with them like I did with Frank's pants and not make good progress.


Each window is a little different.  You are preparing them for the stone arches, so you should complete the framing first.  The small window in the center of the house, (pictured below), is totally covered with a stone arch, so only stitch the ledge and center frame of the window.
Tomorrow I will complete the window panes and maybe the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive