Thursday, May 13, 2010
Did the door yesterday. Never got out of my PJ's. How decadent.
Worked at the shop today. Some of the ladies who are attending Amy's Cook-Up this weekend arrived early. It is always so much fun to see how excited they are. They are going to have three days to stitch, eat and have fun. There's a great variety in the canvases that will be stitched this weekend. I get to see the progress when I work the shop on Saturday. There are still some openings in the fall Cook-Up classes. Call the shop to sign up.
I hope to work on the Moon tonight. Glitter anyone?
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (71)
- ► 2011 (119)
- Happy Weekend
- EOW ?
- Celtic Cross and Needlepoint Now
- Tying Up Loose Ends
- The end of May
- Mewtopia update
- Amy's on the BlogTalkRadio
- Face Off
- Measure Twice... Stitch Once
- One Mewtopia donation: coming up!
- Nice day
- Just another pretty face.
- Door done
- Raised Stem reminder
- Ghost Window
- lower floor windowpanes...and no guilt!
- Haunted House window preparation
- Third floor window with the ghoul in the striped c...
- Glitter Glue
- Bricks on the bottom of the Haunted House
- Haunted House window tips & Glitter Glue
- Robin is teaching this canvas at Columbus TNNA Sum...
- Begin House Part Two
- ▼ May (26)