And here is the Glitter Glue for the moon. I hope to spread that gold glitter on the moon tomorrow night.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Haunted House window tips & Glitter Glue
The directions for the window frames are on page 3 of the guide. It is best to stitch the window frames before the window glass so you have a place to bury threads. These window frame directions are for the lower part of the windows only. The upper window areas where you see my BLT pointing to is covered on page 7 under STONE ARCHES OVER DOOR & WINDOW. There is some brown edging right under the white arches. Even though I read the guide twice, I almost covered those upper window areas with the window frame thread. Go read the Stone Arches directions before you do the window frames so you understand how it all works together.
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (71)
- ► 2011 (119)
- Happy Weekend
- EOW ?
- Celtic Cross and Needlepoint Now
- Tying Up Loose Ends
- The end of May
- Mewtopia update
- Amy's on the BlogTalkRadio
- Face Off
- Measure Twice... Stitch Once
- One Mewtopia donation: coming up!
- Nice day
- Just another pretty face.
- Door done
- Raised Stem reminder
- Ghost Window
- lower floor windowpanes...and no guilt!
- Haunted House window preparation
- Third floor window with the ghoul in the striped c...
- Glitter Glue
- Bricks on the bottom of the Haunted House
- Haunted House window tips & Glitter Glue
- Robin is teaching this canvas at Columbus TNNA Sum...
- Begin House Part Two
- ▼ May (26)