Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Pears didn't last long/Gonna work on Roo Bear
I did finish basketweaving the Pears on my brick cover, but now I have decided to work on my Roo Bear Home Study. He is so cute and has been in a drawer for to long. So I will work on his head until I start Stirha Cal-Dron. It will be basketweave and some Reverse Scotch. I have loved stitching while the Olymics have been on. But I've got to share with you the wonder I have about some of these "sports". Many of them are life threatening. What's up with that!
Another note on needles. If you have them available to you, try the Bohin needles. I simply love them and use nothing else. And some of you will be getting your next kit very shortly thanks in part to it being a leap year. I am going to wait and start this first Halloweenies character with you on the first of March. MARCH!!! Can you believe it!
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (71)
- ► 2011 (119)
- Outlines done.
- Floating Cat
- Getting ready
- Katt Z. Witch & Stitch Guide are now available.
- Pears didn't last long/Gonna work on Roo Bear
- Needle News
- Kitty Bra & Tap Pants are finished
- She's ready for her close-up.
- Wimsy and grace brick cover (11638B)
- A Tip from Caron
- An update from Melinda
- Just when you think you are done...
- Nice shading
- Weekend Stitching/Set little goals/Meet the Groom
- Color Tip
- Green walls
- Pink Background -- Phase 1
- Our turn!
- One window outlined.
- The Big Reveal
- Gloriana Lorikeet and the House
- Have you ever Felt like this?
- A Cover Up in the Making
- Big Canvas
- ▼ February (24)