Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pears didn't last long/Gonna work on Roo Bear



I did finish basketweaving the Pears on my brick cover, but now I have decided to work on my Roo Bear Home Study. He is so cute and has been in a drawer for to long. So I will work on his head until I start Stirha Cal-Dron. It will be basketweave and some Reverse Scotch. I have loved stitching while the Olymics have been on. But I've got to share with you the wonder I have about some of these "sports". Many of them are life threatening. What's up with that!

Another note on needles. If you have them available to you, try the Bohin needles. I simply love them and use nothing else. And some of you will be getting your next kit very shortly thanks in part to it being a leap year. I am going to wait and start this first Halloweenies character with you on the first of March. MARCH!!! Can you believe it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I have been drooling over that bear! He is adorable, but as I have said, I'm afraid of the finishing. Are you going to do it yourself or send it out? Is it complicated?

    I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to save my pennies and send it out. I can barely finish a hard pad ornament. I know it will be expensive. But he is so cute. I think it will be worth it. Jill is stitching him too. He is hard to resist. There is no way I would even attempt to finish him. But at the rate that I am stitching him, it will be years before I finish!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive