Tuesday, February 2, 2010
A Cover Up in the Making
Hi Everybody... Robin here. I've been working on the Kitty Bra & Tap Pants; I'm pleased with the progress, so far.
My last blog entry inferred there might be a "cover up" brewing regarding the Kitty's Face. Will there be a mask or a veil?
Here's a little photo hint... as I begin to reveal my intentions...
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (71)
- ► 2011 (119)
- Outlines done.
- Floating Cat
- Getting ready
- Katt Z. Witch & Stitch Guide are now available.
- Pears didn't last long/Gonna work on Roo Bear
- Needle News
- Kitty Bra & Tap Pants are finished
- She's ready for her close-up.
- Wimsy and grace brick cover (11638B)
- A Tip from Caron
- An update from Melinda
- Just when you think you are done...
- Nice shading
- Weekend Stitching/Set little goals/Meet the Groom
- Color Tip
- Green walls
- Pink Background -- Phase 1
- Our turn!
- One window outlined.
- The Big Reveal
- Gloriana Lorikeet and the House
- Have you ever Felt like this?
- A Cover Up in the Making
- Big Canvas
- ▼ February (24)