Monday, February 8, 2010
Memphis has snow! When I woke up this morning it was very quiet and very bright. I knew something was up. Yes, we have a couple of inches of snow. Amy sent her dog Baxter out to confirm the existence of the white stuff. While I LOVE working at the shop, I HATE driving in the wet stuff. So I have a grown-up snow day. And what do you think I will do today?
I am going to repeat the comment I made on the last post so everyone will get the message that I/we think the best starting point for the green areas around the lower windows of the Haunted House is the section with the spider. It lets you set the stitch and the shading in your head before you get to the narrow areas. Thanks again to Melinda for sharing her tip.
Be safe out there!
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (71)
- ► 2011 (119)
- Outlines done.
- Floating Cat
- Getting ready
- Katt Z. Witch & Stitch Guide are now available.
- Pears didn't last long/Gonna work on Roo Bear
- Needle News
- Kitty Bra & Tap Pants are finished
- She's ready for her close-up.
- Wimsy and grace brick cover (11638B)
- A Tip from Caron
- An update from Melinda
- Just when you think you are done...
- Nice shading
- Weekend Stitching/Set little goals/Meet the Groom
- Color Tip
- Green walls
- Pink Background -- Phase 1
- Our turn!
- One window outlined.
- The Big Reveal
- Gloriana Lorikeet and the House
- Have you ever Felt like this?
- A Cover Up in the Making
- Big Canvas
- ▼ February (24)