After I finished the dormer window with the weird person in it,
I surveyed the canvas and realized that I had not done the area below the all seeing eye.
Back to that dormer window with the weird person. I did the stitch provided at the top. But as I went down I got lazy and made up a zig-zag stitch. I think it will work alright. I probably should have waited for the light of day to stitch it.
I know I am way ahead of most of you guys. So I invite you to comment on your progress. I am deciding what to work on for the rest of the month. I will share that with you too. Keep Stitching.
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (71)
- ► 2011 (119)
- Outlines done.
- Floating Cat
- Getting ready
- Katt Z. Witch & Stitch Guide are now available.
- Pears didn't last long/Gonna work on Roo Bear
- Needle News
- Kitty Bra & Tap Pants are finished
- She's ready for her close-up.
- Wimsy and grace brick cover (11638B)
- A Tip from Caron
- An update from Melinda
- Just when you think you are done...
- Nice shading
- Weekend Stitching/Set little goals/Meet the Groom
- Color Tip
- Green walls
- Pink Background -- Phase 1
- Our turn!
- One window outlined.
- The Big Reveal
- Gloriana Lorikeet and the House
- Have you ever Felt like this?
- A Cover Up in the Making
- Big Canvas
- ▼ February (24)