I have given my bride her face. I am off one stitch, but it stays in. Also, the skeleton side of the face didn't match the charted design, but my canvas may have been painted differently than Amy's. It still works. Just cover the white areas with the stitches provided. It is just a little different. I don't think the groom will even notice.
Then I tackled the veil. It is a little tedious, but looks good. I should have done the background rings before the veil in order to have a better place to bury my threads. I did some L stitches in the area of her hair instead, since that will be covered completely. There is a row of black that surrounds the bride. I chose to leave that alone, but I did cover the gold tips on the veil.
I just may finish her in time for the wedding!