Sunday, June 6, 2010
R I P
I got a little more done tonight. I did most of the RIP tombstone. I'm leaving the small area that Bride Z. Illa's hand rests on undone because I'm not sure of the placement of her fingers there. It will be easy to go back and fill in after stitching her hand. The background is next, but I think I will work on the pumpkin because that will finish the bottom of the canvas. I am really looking forward to stitching her dress as I like the florentine stitch Amy has picked out. (refer to your color picture.)
I had the privilege of seeing Robin's Meow bag in person yesterday. She did a fabulous job for a very good cause. We all got a good lesson on using the DMC Memory thread. Way to go Robin!
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (71)
- ► 2011 (119)
- Here comes the groom.
- I had to share...
- What a face!
- NeedleDeeva Heart #150G/Robin King Stitch Guide is...
- Beautiful Bargello
- Say yes to the dress!
- Anchoring Threads/Chilly Hollow
- Floating Cat - Pumpkin Balloon continues
- Moving on with the wedding
- It's a Wrap from the Columbus TNNA 2010 Needle Art...
- Mariela Nielson Designs and Good Times in Columbus...
- Day Two: Shopping, Shopping, Shopping!
- Day One: Walking a Mile, or two, in Peggy's Shoes
- Pumpkin and Bridesmaids
- NeedleDeeva Heart #150G is ready to travel
- R I P
- MEOW Tote for Mewtopia is finished
- Bride Z. Illa's Brown Tombstone
- Bride Z. Illa's Second bottom border
- M and the DMC Memory Thread
- Here comes the bride/Green bottom border
- ▼ June (22)