Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Pumpkin and Bridesmaids
Hi. As you can see, I have finished the pumpkin and the bridesmaids. The pumpkin is such fun. It is a free for all. Just make the stitches wherever you want. I stitched a row of tent on the top and the bottom with the same thread as used for the veins. Of course I need to add the straw and give the crow his feathers. But I must stop for now to get ready to go to market with Amy and Robin. I am beyond excited. Jill tells me there in no way to describe the feeling when you go to your first market. I hope to be able to contain my excitement enough to send pictures and reports to you. I know I will probably be overwhelmed. We'll be in touch!
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (71)
- ► 2011 (119)
- Here comes the groom.
- I had to share...
- What a face!
- NeedleDeeva Heart #150G/Robin King Stitch Guide is...
- Beautiful Bargello
- Say yes to the dress!
- Anchoring Threads/Chilly Hollow
- Floating Cat - Pumpkin Balloon continues
- Moving on with the wedding
- It's a Wrap from the Columbus TNNA 2010 Needle Art...
- Mariela Nielson Designs and Good Times in Columbus...
- Day Two: Shopping, Shopping, Shopping!
- Day One: Walking a Mile, or two, in Peggy's Shoes
- Pumpkin and Bridesmaids
- NeedleDeeva Heart #150G is ready to travel
- R I P
- MEOW Tote for Mewtopia is finished
- Bride Z. Illa's Brown Tombstone
- Bride Z. Illa's Second bottom border
- M and the DMC Memory Thread
- Here comes the bride/Green bottom border
- ▼ June (22)