Friday, June 18, 2010
Moving on with the wedding
I haven't had much time to stitch since returning from Columbus. I have made time to give Bride Z. Illa some boobs and a shoe. I was going to stitch lining of her dress, but I decided to stitch the shoes first to make it easier to do the dress lining. It is kind of hard to see where the shoe starts. Keep Stitching.
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (71)
- ► 2011 (119)
- Here comes the groom.
- I had to share...
- What a face!
- NeedleDeeva Heart #150G/Robin King Stitch Guide is...
- Beautiful Bargello
- Say yes to the dress!
- Anchoring Threads/Chilly Hollow
- Floating Cat - Pumpkin Balloon continues
- Moving on with the wedding
- It's a Wrap from the Columbus TNNA 2010 Needle Art...
- Mariela Nielson Designs and Good Times in Columbus...
- Day Two: Shopping, Shopping, Shopping!
- Day One: Walking a Mile, or two, in Peggy's Shoes
- Pumpkin and Bridesmaids
- NeedleDeeva Heart #150G is ready to travel
- R I P
- MEOW Tote for Mewtopia is finished
- Bride Z. Illa's Brown Tombstone
- Bride Z. Illa's Second bottom border
- M and the DMC Memory Thread
- Here comes the bride/Green bottom border
- ▼ June (22)