I took some time away from the bride to work on this piece from a class I took at the Columbus market. Bargello is my first love, so this beautiful canvas has been calling my name. Once the background is in, the River Silk ribbons lay on top.
Tonight I will return to the bride. I think I will stitch her face. The poor thing is losing half of her face to worry that the wedding won't go well. What kind of cake do you think she ordered?
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (71)
- ► 2011 (119)
- Here comes the groom.
- I had to share...
- What a face!
- NeedleDeeva Heart #150G/Robin King Stitch Guide is...
- Beautiful Bargello
- Say yes to the dress!
- Anchoring Threads/Chilly Hollow
- Floating Cat - Pumpkin Balloon continues
- Moving on with the wedding
- It's a Wrap from the Columbus TNNA 2010 Needle Art...
- Mariela Nielson Designs and Good Times in Columbus...
- Day Two: Shopping, Shopping, Shopping!
- Day One: Walking a Mile, or two, in Peggy's Shoes
- Pumpkin and Bridesmaids
- NeedleDeeva Heart #150G is ready to travel
- R I P
- MEOW Tote for Mewtopia is finished
- Bride Z. Illa's Brown Tombstone
- Bride Z. Illa's Second bottom border
- M and the DMC Memory Thread
- Here comes the bride/Green bottom border
- ▼ June (22)