Before we talk about the new toy, we will look at the bottom of the sarcophagus. I did not enjoy this part. With practice I finally got it...sort of.
I learned to push the current string of beads up into the previous row, like a zipper.
And so it went from the right side,
to the left, (which was done with the canvas at a 90 degree turn).
So here we are, ready to stitch bead the rest of the sarcophagus.
Amy gave me a personal tip to aid in the task. Turn the canvas upside down and work from the bottom
to the top of the beast.
Here is the new toy! This disc has a magnet on the bottom and a tacky surface on the top.
What a wonderful way to have your beads handy.
Amy and Jill ordered this toy at market. Hopefully they will arrive at the shop soon.
Here are my boys making sure I don't drop any beads.