Monday, January 17, 2011

Big Head.

I moved back over to the head of the Sarcophagus.  I don't know why I jump around like I do.  But it seems to be working.  Amy's stitch selection and thread give this guy a great look.  And it is simple to do.  Follow her tip to complete one full side before going to the other side.

Here is the padding.


Here is the left side finished.

And here is his big head finished.


Now move down and do the same thing at the bottom of the sarcophagus.  I must admit that I had to do this section twice.  I made them to big on the first try.  I didn't leave enough room in the center.  We will fill this in later.



2 comments:

  1. Looks really nice, Peggy. Great photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin. This is a fun canvas. I am trying to finish everything else before I tackle the beads.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive