Hi Everybody... Robin here... in Baltimore.
On Friday afternoon I taught the Fraidy Cat class to the Shop Owners attending the Baltimore Fall Market. Yes, what you have read on other blogs is true: the arrival of the Fraidy Cat canvases were delayed one day beyond the teaching class. ( Déjà vu 2, anyone?) Luckily, this time we had advanced notice and were able to devise a Plan B. Practice canvases were provided to the students thanks to Ruth Schmuff/Bedecked & Beadazzled, and we stitched our way through the stitch guide. Judee/NeedleDeeva came to the class and gave each student a Hooty Owl canvas as a "we apologize" gesture. Fraidy Cat did arrive the next day and all is right with the world.
Friday evening was a lovely dinner spent with a great group of people including Leigh Designs, Be Stitched Needlepoint, Sharon G, Team Deeva, Missy G and beau, and Stitchers Inc. We went to Kali's Court; ranked high on the Missy G favorites list.
My quest for crab continued. But I also tried some other food as well. I ordered off the Appetizers Menu: Cheese Tray, a chilled Gazpacho soup with Lump Crab meat, and Sea Scallops with Crab Ravioli & Goat Cheese. HEAVEN.
Oh, I forgot to mention the cocktail of the evening: the French Martini. I'm gonna do some more research on that drink. Ooo la la... I really had the best time, and it's only Friday. More days to come. Thanks, Robin
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (71)
- Photo Session with Lana, Leo and the Creeps
- Jean Smith Designs and the Movies
- Good bye Baltimore. Hello Memphis.
- Teaching at Bedecked & Beadazzled
- Baltimore Market: Saturday... part 2
- Baltimore Market: Saturday... part 1
- Teaching and Feasting in Baltimore
- I'd like the Crab again, Please
- Be sure to try the Crab Cakes!
- Creepy Characters helpers
- Creepy Characters stitch guide manual
- Elliot Stitch
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2010 (223)