Hi Everybody... Robin here... with Baltimore memories.
Monday was a travel day. Leaving Baltimore. Heading to Memphis. Saying good bye to Team Deeva... until the next time. Wondering if my suitcase will be over the 50 LB limit.
I went to the airport several hours early. The delayed departure was also several hours. (Rainstorms really upset peoples travels!) My non-stop was OK. Just late. Luckily, I listed Pat's phone number with Delta and they informed him about my pending arrival.
I brought my perennial travel stitching piece. The one with the black cat sitting at the table, eyeing what's in the cup. This canvas wins the Travel Trophy award. It has been to Long Beach, Columbus, Long Beach, Columbus, and now... Baltimore.
Crab Tour 2011 is also over. But, the memories will continue for sure. Here's a special photo from Pat. What a funny guy! Thanks, Robin
P.S. Oh, and by the way... the suitcase weighed 49 LB. Sweet!
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (71)
- Photo Session with Lana, Leo and the Creeps
- Jean Smith Designs and the Movies
- Good bye Baltimore. Hello Memphis.
- Teaching at Bedecked & Beadazzled
- Baltimore Market: Saturday... part 2
- Baltimore Market: Saturday... part 1
- Teaching and Feasting in Baltimore
- I'd like the Crab again, Please
- Be sure to try the Crab Cakes!
- Creepy Characters helpers
- Creepy Characters stitch guide manual
- Elliot Stitch
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2010 (223)