Sunday, August 7, 2011

Creepy Characters stitch guide manual

Hi Everybody... Robin here.


I'm on the less than one week count down to Baltimore... 4 days, to be exact. I've got my teaching manual all ready to go and though I would share what I've been doing.


Needlepoint Study Hall readers might remember in the past I made individual manuals for each teaching piece.


This time I went LARGE. I've got a 2" wide 3-ring binder to house all of the 9 Creepy Characters stitch guides plus the 10th Character (Skeleton ND 0467-J) available through Ruth Schmuff/Bedecked & Beadazzled.


Then I purchased the Avery Ready Index Table of Contents Dividers 11135, 10-Tab Set, to separate each stitch guide. It worked out just fine because there were 10 pieces total. I used different fonts for each Creepy Character... setting a mood, if you will. I am most happy when I can do an art project.


And, I put the pages in sheet protectors. I love sheet protectors, don't you?


Well, back to my list of things to do; it's a long one, as you can imagine. I'm printing The Pumpkin (ND 0467-A) stitch guides because they are shipping to NeedleDeeva right after Baltimore. Be sure to tell your LNS you want to stitch the Creeps. Stitch one or stitch them all. You'll have fun. I know I did. Thanks, Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive