Hi Everybody... Robin here.
I have helpers. Good kitten helpers.
Lana and Leo are assessing the small Halloween Tree selected to travel to Baltimore for display in the NeedleDeeva room at TNNA/Fall Market. I also found my ORANGE mini-lights and my PURPLE mini-lights for decorating the display window. Plus, I am bringing my favorite Black Feather Wreath to also display the Creeps. I'll be posting photos once things are decorated.
The Ghost and the Skeleton arrived from the finishers yesterday. Once again, the workmanship from Elizabeth Turner Collection in Lexington, KY is awesome. All of my Creepy Characters are with me and ready to travel. Here is a quick photo of them. Both are stitched with the Neon Rays Plus NP300 Glow in the Dark. I'll be teaching the Skeleton at Ruth Schmuff's shop, Bedecked & Beadazzled, on Sunday. Looking forward to that experience, for sure.
My suitcase is packed. Carry-on bag is manageable. NOW, it's time to figure out what stitching to bring for airplane traveling. I will go through my other works in progress to see what is small enough for the trip. (Sure do with I had another Creepy Character to work on; they are just the right size.)
Here's one last photo. Pat took the pix of Leo and surprised me with it. He said, "Here's one you didn't know about." So true. I think it's one of my favorites. That's all for now. Next time it will be from Baltimore. Thanks, Robin
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (71)
- Photo Session with Lana, Leo and the Creeps
- Jean Smith Designs and the Movies
- Good bye Baltimore. Hello Memphis.
- Teaching at Bedecked & Beadazzled
- Baltimore Market: Saturday... part 2
- Baltimore Market: Saturday... part 1
- Teaching and Feasting in Baltimore
- I'd like the Crab again, Please
- Be sure to try the Crab Cakes!
- Creepy Characters helpers
- Creepy Characters stitch guide manual
- Elliot Stitch
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2010 (223)