Hi Everybody... Robin here... in Baltimore.
On Saturday the Market began. Yes, there were the Early Bird sales on Friday evening from Participating Designers, but the main hustle and bustle began on Saturday morning.
The Embassy Suites was an interesting location for this Cash & Carry Market. I liked the atrium feel of the place.
The Designers were mainly on floors 5, 6, and 7. Many banners were hung to announce their location.
Also, the windows were decorated with lights and signage.
Here's the little Halloween Tree with all of the Creeps. They got peoples' attention, for sure. The kittens, Leo & Lana, picked out the right tree.
Team Deeva wrote more orders for the Creeps. As a Cash & Carry Market, shop owners were able to come in and purchase canvases for their shop to begin stitching their own Creeps. It was fun to put names with faces of the shop owners. It was a good day. I'll be back soon with more about Saturday (part 2) as well as my teaching experience at Bedecked & Beadazzled. Thanks, Robin
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (71)
- Photo Session with Lana, Leo and the Creeps
- Jean Smith Designs and the Movies
- Good bye Baltimore. Hello Memphis.
- Teaching at Bedecked & Beadazzled
- Baltimore Market: Saturday... part 2
- Baltimore Market: Saturday... part 1
- Teaching and Feasting in Baltimore
- I'd like the Crab again, Please
- Be sure to try the Crab Cakes!
- Creepy Characters helpers
- Creepy Characters stitch guide manual
- Elliot Stitch
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2010 (223)