Monday, September 6, 2010

Dr. A's bottom green border

This is the best example of "Ignore the painted canvas" that I have seen in an Amy's stitch guide.  The stitch has absolutely nothing to do with the way the canvas is painted.  But Amy has created a great little three step stitch where anyone else would go with a mosaic or scotch stitch.  It is a fun stitch to do and works up fast.

Here is the green border below the rat. He finally has a body.  He is waiting for some feet and a tail.

I hope you all have a safe and happy Labor Day.  I plan to stitch all day!

1 comment:

  1. Very clever lady, that Amy. Thanks for giving the rat his body. The gray blob was drawing attention away from the dancing spiders!

    Well, not really, but I knew Rat Blob was there and it was distracting me. I have the attention span of a gnat.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive