Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cats in Columbus

Hi Everybody... Robin here... in Columbus... Day 3.

Today was another fun day in the Deeva booth. More and more shop owners had thought about the Creepy Characters over night, and turned in their paperwork today to join the Club. Looks like the Deeva will be increasing the size of the upcoming Needlepoint Now magazine ad in order to list all of the participating Retailers.

I did sneak away to photograph some things with Amy and Jill. In the Maggie Co. booth, there was a new cat canvas which caught our attention. Love that comfy cat on the chair. But wait... have we seen it before?



Maggie said it was a new designer; not the same designer as the one I had stitched. Very interesting, don't you think? I'm having a déjà vu moment... how about you?


Sundance had the Lampwork Bead cat heads with painted canvas cat bodies. Too cute. Clever idea. I know not all people are cat lovers so thank you for allowing me to do so. It's been 3 days since I've hugged a cat.

Thanks, Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive