Friday, December 17, 2010

The Stocking Was Hung?

Hi Everybody... Robin here.

Have you put out all of your wonderful needlepoint stitching for this Christmas season? Pat reminded me it's time to hang his stocking. Don't you love this subtle hint? Too funny.

Place Marker for the real Stocking

Today, I've been printing the Bird & Worm stitch guides as well as Harvest Fairy stitch guides and NeedleDeeva Heart stitch guides for the classes I will be teaching next month in California.

Also a few days ago, I received a phone call from Marlene Custom Pillows indicating both the Bird & Worm and Harvest Fairy are finished and are on their way to Memphis. Yippee.

I'll be back with some Christmas decorations and Stockings. I promise. Thanks, Robin

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious. He is oh so subtle. I like his style. I sent you some photos of my seasonal transformation. Thanks for always making me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!!!!! And yes, I was told that Alice was going to be at TNNA in January. I won't be able to go of course but maybe you could take a picture for me...in situ? It's been so long...I'm worried that all the little pieces will be in its place....thanks for asking about it and Merry Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive