Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TNNA / Phoenix 2012 - day four

Hi Everybody... Robin here... in Phoenix.

Monday was the last day of Market.  Here are more canvases & bling which caught my eye.
Sparkles from Sundance Designs

In the Sundance Designs booth, there is a new product called Sparkles. It is a tubular metallic mesh which has wonderful design and shaping possibilities. Nice assortment of colors, too. I can't wait to work with it.

Also, in the Sundance Designs booth were the Sculptural Pumpkin Sampler and Sculptural Christmas Tree Sampler designed by Barbara Elmore. So clever... so creative... so Barbara! The Pumpkin has 6 canvas sections; the Christmas Tree has 8 canvas sections. Each canvas section is small and portable; just perfect for stitching at home or when you are on the go. There is a stitch guide for each by Barbara Elmore. I love these 3D sculptures!

Sculptural Pumpkin Sampler by Barbara Elmore

Sculptural Pumpkin Sampler by Barbara Elmore

Stitch Guides available for Sculptural Samplers

Sculptural Christmas Tree Sampler by Barbara Elmore

Sculptural Christmas Tree Sampler by Barbara Elmore

There were new colors of Petite Silk Lamé Braid, Neon Rays, Neon Rays +, and Neon Rays + Glow in the Dark by Rainbow Gallery. I am looking forward to trying them out. I can see an upcoming blog topic for the new Glow in the Dark threads.

New for 2012 from Rainbow Gallery

The new hand-painted/stitch-painted canvases from Pajamas and Chocolate caught my eye. It was nice seeing Patt and her husband, Lee.

#102 • Pajamas and Chocolate

#94 • Pajamas and Chocolate 

#91 • Pajamas and Chocolate

#43 • Pajamas and Chocolate

I had the best time at Market. It was an honor to teach for DMC and a pleasure to work in the NeedleDeeva booth.

NeedleDeeva booth... my home away from home.

I missed my mews and it will be nice to be home. Hope you enjoyed seeing some of the 2012 Winter Market through my eyes. Until the next time... Hugs, Robin

1 comment:

  1. I did enjoy all your reporting. Thanks so much for taking the time to do it on top of running all over market!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive