Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sunflower and Berries (ND 309) - part one

Hi Everybody... Robin here.

Tonight's agenda: laundry and pre-packing for Phoenix/TNNA. Also, getting my newest needlepoint onto stretcher bars.  What's that you say... a new needlepoint project?

Sunflower & Berries • NeedleDeeva • ND 309
Stitch Guide by Robin King
My next project (among many!) is called Sunflower & Berries from NeedleDeeva. It is canvas number ND 309 and I have admired it for the longest time. I love Sunflowers. I have grown them before. Strawberries are so healthy, too. We eat them daily for a dose of Vitamin C. This canvas really speaks to me and NeedleDeeva designs are a dream to stitch. My stitch guide will come with the canvas. Sweet.

I will be teaching Sunflower & Berries in April 2012 at two wonderful needlepoint shops: Nashville Needleworks (Nashville, TN) and In Stitches (Atlanta, GA). Give them a call to join the fun.

Threads, Ribbons, Beads, Sequins, and DMC Memory Thread
I have pulled some threads. Notice the ribbons? Oh, yes... there will be ribbonwork as well as 3D Stumpwork applied. And, Beads... did I mention Beads? There will be Beads and Sequins, too. It will be so much fun. I have been studying many techniques and am anxious to apply them to this sweet canvas.

A Flower Magnet for a Flower Canvas? Of course.
One last fun thing to say: notice my Flower Magnet? How can you not notice it? It is the "Mother" of all Bling in the Magnet World. It measures 2 inches across. The center and all of the petals are ready to hold your needles, laying tool and more.


Nice accessories: magnets, snap tray and Eiffel Tower scissors
I found these magnets at Stitchers Inc.  They were the biggest magnet bling I had ever seen. Truly, could be jewelry. Loved their size and shapes. You can see her current selection; there are more coming at the end of the month. Jan said there will be a cat magnet, too. Count me in. Can't wait. Give Jan a call if you'd like any of these magnets.

Well, that's all for now. Next time will be from Phoenix. Until then... Hugs, Robin

4 comments:

  1. Where did you get the Eiffel tower scissors? Love and must have!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicolle,
    Good to hear from you. I love the Eiffel tower scissors, too. They are at Stitchers Inc. Give Jan a call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good time in Phoenix. Can't wait to hear all about it. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Stephanie. It will be fun to blog from Market. Robin

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive