Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween Decorations from Robin - part 4

Hi Everybody... Robin here.

Halloween Treat Bags. I love the idea of taking a canvas and having it made into a 3-D piece; lined and weighted. Ready to join your other Halloween decorations. Love the tassels, too! Each of these Treat Bags were finished by M's Canvashouse in Lexington, KY.


My first Halloween Treat Bag was made from this Shelly Tribbey canvas.


Then, I made this Wizard of OZ treat bag for both my Halloween collection and my Wizard of OZ collection. (Yes, we will save that topic for another day!)


My third Halloween Treat Bag was a gift from my sister, Midge. She stitched this Renaissance Designs canvas and gave it to me for a Christmas present.  It had been on display at M's Canvashouse. I admired it every time I visited their shop... never knowing it would be mine. I love the beaded-on-wire Spider Legs.


Treat yourself to a Treat Bag. I'd love to hear from you.

Until the next time... thanks, Robin


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection! Thanks for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Missy. Always good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin

    Those are just darling. Great idea and thanks for sharing your collection with us. I think you are the Queen of Halloween

    Sue V

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive