Sunday, September 9, 2012

Baltimore / TNNA - day 2

Hi Everybody ... Robin here ...in Baltimore.

This morning, after my eggy breakfast, it was time to join Team Deeva for a day of order writings.  I has a chance to see Michele Herron, owner of The Bristly Thistle in Amelia Island, FL. She stopped by to see my progress on the Flowers in a Vase; a new teaching piece I will be debuting at her shop on October 13, 2012.  Michele was pleased with the progress so far.  Once I return to Memphis, I must attack at warp speed for its conclusion.  I wonder what kind of framing I will choose?  Stay tuned...

To see Michele's blog post check the link here:

Here is a photo of the Embassy Suites atrium showing the banners of the designers attending.


The Accoutrement Designs is just down the hall from NeedleDeeva. 
Here are some of their popular magnets.


The evening meal included Crabs. (Of course, right?!!) This time they were the hard shelled crabs at the Seaside Restaurant. Team Deeva joined Needles and Threads of Ruxton for an entertaining (and educational) evening of how to eat these Maryland delicacies. I tried to be a good student. Judy and Kristine were excellent teachers.

Day 3 is knocking at my door. I will be back soon. Hugs, Robin


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a little peak into your trip and Market. Know it is fun and seeing friends is always a good thing So exciting

    Your Vase is looking so good!!! Really like those vibrant colors Another hit, for sure

    Hugs
    Sue V
    Ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The vase is looking good. I love the background stitch. Simple but love the wallpaper look to it.
    Nicolle

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive