Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year from Robin

Hi Everybody... Robin here.

Happy New Year from me to all of you.

2017 has been a good year. I made it thru the traveling/teaching schedule, and wrote 115 new stitch guides.

In 2017, I traveled to Scottsdale, AZ (2) (Quail Run Needlework); Sandy Springs, GA (3) (The Nimble Needle-Atlanta); Montgomery, AL (2) (The Needle Bug); Everett, WA (The Needlepointer); Northbook, IL (North Shore Needleworks); and Amelia Island, FL (The Bristly Thistle).

Robin King
2017 Teaching Destinations

I have proudly maintained my Delta Miles ✈ Silver Medallion status.  ðŸ˜Š

I saw old friends and met new friends at each teaching location.

In 2018, I will return to those destinations and add a few more. Gulp! Time to get busy!!

Robin King
2018 Teaching Destinations

New to the list for 2018 and returning to the schedule: Montgomery, AL (CANVAS: a Needlepoint Adventure); Smokey Mountains, TN (Stitch with a View); and Ada, MI (Peacock Alley Needlepoint).

You can always check my Teaching Schedule by visiting this tab on the blog: Robin's Teaching Schedule.

Wishing us peace and all creative talents for this new year!

Masterfully stitched by Susan Brimmer
Enhancement classes at The Nimble Needle-Atlanta

"Angel playing Flageolet "stitch guide by Robin King

Until the next time... HUGS, Robin

1 comment:

Blog Archive