Monday, January 21, 2013

A day of rest and reflection

Hi Everybody... Robin here.

I am enjoying this relaxing day: watching the Inauguration festivities and putting away some threads from recently completed projects.

Happy Inauguration / Martin Luther King Holiday.

Ribbons and Beads and Kreinik, oh my!

Soon, though, the frantic pace will be back, and I will be on to the next deadline: kitting the Thread Kits for the 2 TNNA classes.

After TNNA Market, I will also be teaching the Sunflower and Berries (ND 309) at Needle in a Haystack (Montrose, CA) on Tuesday, February 5th from 10AM - 4PM. Give Jody a call (818) 248-7686 to join in the fun.

Needle in a Haystack • Montrose, CA
www.needhay.com
Sunflower and Berries (ND 309) • NeedleDeeva
Canvas  comes with Stitch Guide by Robin King

There might be a nap in my future, too.  Leo is calling.

Leo, a good napping buddy.

Until the next time... Hugs, Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive