Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Robin is teaching at What's The Point? Needlepoint

Hi Everybody... Robin here.

Look what I found on the internet: the newsletter from What's The Point? Needlepoint (located in Dublin, Ohio).

Robin is teaching at What's The Point? Needlepoint
1-614-717-9008

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 in Dublin, OH

http://www.whatsthepoint.biz/news_postcard.pdf

Looks like I am in good company, right? Melissa Shirley to my left and Vicky de Angelis to my right. How cool is that?

I'll be back with my intended blog on Nutcrackers. Just wanted to share this late breaking news with you.

If you are in the Columbus, Ohio area .... and, are even closer to Dublin, OH... join in the fun of the Sunflower and Berries class on Tuesday, June 26, 2012. It will be great to meet you. You will learn a lot and have fun all at the same time... Guaranteed.

Until the next time... Hugs, Robin

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. I bet you have lots of takers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in good company and so are they. The ladies are very lucky to have all 3 of you. Have fun and enjoy.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive