Friday, March 25, 2011

Party of 4 to Dallas

Hi Everybody... Robin here.

Taxes are done, filed, organized, put away. Finito! All that's left is the paying. Yikes.

It seems like the brief burst of house keeping is now segueing into my needlepoint work area. Otherwise, I might be a candidate for "The Most Messiest House" TV show. As you know, I am working on the Creepy Characters from NeedleDeeva... a new upcoming Halloween series/club for 2011-2012. There are 9 of them and each time I begin a new character, I search through previous threads which might be used again. Now that I am finished with Frankenstein, it's time to tidy up before I begin the next character.

Creepy Creatures from NeedleDeeva
Available 09/01/2011

I sent The Pumpkin, The Devil, Frankenstein and Fraidy Cat to join NeedleDeeva & Vicky De Angelis in Dallas for the Destination Dallas Market in April. They were excited for the road trip. None were too scared about being boxed up... because 3 out of 4 of them have "Glow in the Dark" Teeth. You should really try the DMC Floss E940. It's good stuff.

Speaking of good stuff... be sure to look at today's Plays with Needles blog. It is really cute and creative.

OK... back to my organized mess.  Then, it's on to the Spider Queen. Thanks, Robin

5 comments:

  1. These four look fabulous! I cannot wait to see them live and in person in Dallas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, these guys couldn't be cuter! I love Fraidy Cat - I think he is my favorite of the 4. I can't wait to sign up for the club. Looking forward to seeing sneek peaks of the other 5 as you stitch them. Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin

    You know I will be signing up for these cuties. Very cute designs. They are just wonderful. Not to big and easy to finish...your stitches are terrific and look forward to seeing the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Characters, they are wonderful. I can't wait for them to be available, they will add to my Halloween collection!! Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the clan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Everybody. Thanks for your kind words and encouragement. I've had fun coming up with ideas for these stitches. I'm working each of the Black areas in a different stitch, yet using the same Black thread for continuity (ex. for A, B, C). Looks good. OK... back to the Spider Queen.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive