Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm so fickle!

First I took home one of Kelly Clark's Halloween Apples.



Now I have taken home one of her bats.



Enough already!  I will be returning to the Dev L. Man, and the rest of the Halloweenie's characters, as soon as I finish this bat.  Amy has done stitch guides for three of the bats.  More on that to come.

Sorry I have been away so long.  I have been working on a website for my husband.  We are not publishing it for a few months.  But we wanted it to be ready when some events happen that we can talk about.  I will share the website with you as soon as we publish it.  You will see what a wonderful and smart man he is.

I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Peggy

    If I lived near the shop and saw all the new canvases and stitch guides to go with them I would do the same thing. You should see my stash of threads and canvases. I always said it was for my retirement and now that I am retired I still buy stuff. Don't need an excuse...just keeps me a happy camper.

    Glad things are ok with you and see you soon.

    Sue VanderNoor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, what fun stitching you are doing. I'm quite envious. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive