Monday, July 29, 2013

Stitch Guides by Robin King

Hi Everybody... Robin here.

Finally (!) had the chance to update the list of the Stitch Guides I have written.



You can see them on the "Stitch Guides by Robin King" tab. Just look below the big words NEEDLEPOINT STUDY HALL and there are some tabs: Halloweenies, Stitch Guides by Robin King, and Robin's Teaching Schedule.

The list is long with a real nice assortment of designers represented. There are no pictures (yet!) but the Designer Name, Canvas Name and Number are posted. Chances are, if you already have a canvas, you can look at your stash and see if I've written a guide.

If you are interested just let me know. You can email me at creativecats@comcast.net.

Shop Owners can also contact me for Wholesale Inquiries.

I'll be blogging again soon... about my upcoming trip to Peacock Alley Needlepoint in Ada, Michigan and my two-day Canvas Enhancement classes. Looking forward to it.

Until the next time... Hugs, Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive