Saturday, October 1, 2011

Halloweenies update

Hi Everybody... Robin here.

I am bringing to everyone's attention the wonderful progress of the Halloweenies as seen on the blogs.


First, be sure to check out Linda from Stitching Sisters blog. Her Halloween mantle is decorated with her finished Halloweenies.


Then, check out Melinda from Living the Good Life blog. Her Halloween mantle is also decorated with the Halloweenies.


Finally, check out Amy's well-deserved award from the ANG in San Antonio, TX. You can read all about it in her October 2010 e-newsletter.

I am sure there are more out there who stitched the Halloweenies. Email me at creativecats@comcast.net and I will be glad to post your photos and mention your blog, too.

I applaud each of you. Your Halloween holiday will be extra special because of your hard work.

Until the next time... Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive