Sunday, June 24, 2012

TNNA/Columbus – day two

Hi everybody… Robin here.

Day two at market was really fun.

The pace picked up in the NeedleDeeva booth. Shop owners were signing up for the Fab Firs, and were placing orders for the new canvases including the sugar skulls and the cats. I am torn to which new cat canvas to stitch. So far #322 and #324 are both speaking to me... I wonder why?

I took some time to visit some of my favorite designers. I will post those photos when I am back in front of the computer.

Doors are opening for wonderful opportunities. Need to stitch faster. LOL.

Walking back to the hotel I took this photo. I see skulls... all the time. Thought it was fun. (Again, sorry of the photos are out of sequence.)

Tomorrow is the last day. Time to wrap up loose ends. Then it is off to teach at What's The Point.

Until the next time... Hugs, Robin

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're having so much fun. Peanut is moving to PA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your Zecca class went well. I am sure the gals from HI will be teaching it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Palma and Sheen. Thanks for visiting the blog. Market is certainly sensory overload. Such talented people in our industry. Palma, Peanut will have a great home with you! Hugs to each of you! Robin

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive